Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oliver days 3-6

I am off and running with a picture a day of Oliver for the first 30 days.

Day 3:
Day 3- Health Nurse visit
Health nurse came over today and checked him out. He is down to 8 pounds 11 ounces. And doing good.

Day 4:
day 4 - His eyes finally!
We finally got a small peek at his eyes. He is still pretty sleepy!

Day 5:
day 5 - Reading with dad
Reading with dad and a little extra love from Eli too.

Day 6:
Day 6- Eli and Oliver
Eli is In LOVE with Oliver! He asks to hold him many times a day. And I have to be careful not to leave the room or else Eli will be "playing" with him. He made a tent for Oliver by putting his blanket over the swing, he brings him toys, and gives him big pushes in the swing. All of which just make me nervous!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember the nervous feeling of sibling over love. I was worried he would love her to death. Literally.
You are so good to get the camera out every day. How are you feeling?

Unknown said...

he is so precious! I was worried at first with all of Hailey's 'helping' she is really good now and I don't worry about them together alone if I go to the other room for a minute.

Lora said...

He is beautiful! I know I will be watching Jack when baby J arrives.

whitney said...

Very cute! You gotta love how little boys "help" the new baby. We had many tents on that swing too! I had to do a double take on the second picture, it could be one of my babies. So there is some Davis in your kids!

Alysha Sladek said...

I'm excited to see how much he changes over a month. It's crazy how fast it goes. He's so sweet!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

He is seriously just so cute.

For awhile I really had to watch Grace around George. I remember I put Georgia on the ground and was making supper. I thought Grace was standing with me, but she had taken her glass of Orange juice and tried to give a very young baby Georgia a drink. Georgia had OJ in her eyes, nose and mouth.

smiths said...

He is so adorable. Congrats!

KellyLady said...

He is beautiful! And I will second Whitney's comment...he definitely looks like his cousins in that picture!

The Lowry's said...

What a sweetie. I can't wait till mine comes....hopefully soon, for sure on Monday. I like the picture a day idea. I'm going to do that. If only I was as talented as you at photos. :)

Marie said...

In the 'peeking eyes' photo, I can totally see an Eli resemblance!

Heather M. said...

Rhonda, these are so gorgeous! I'm so glad you are doing this, such precious, priceless moments you are capturing.

Connie Nichol said...

he is gorgeous!!!! Fantastic photos - what a wonderful record this is going to be. I wish I had been more of a photographer when my kids were born.

nichole said...

I love the shot of the stethoscope on him! Congratulations!!!!!! Seriously, the weather is gorgeous; I'm right ready to take your family photos at the drop of a hat!