1. We can't find the parts for Eli's bed. So he's still sleeping on the mattress on the floor. And it's an Ikea bed which makes getting the parts hard since we don't live that CLOSE to an Ikea. We might have to try and rig something up to make it work!
2. Regan loooves this song and so we have hearing it a lot lately at our house. Lucy looves it and asks for it over and over. It's a little quirky and it totally gets stuck in my head.
3. We have no hot water. And have had none since Saturday night. Some part needs to be replaced on our fancy environmental constant hot water heater. Totally awesome :)
4. Over at Kristen Duke Photography she is having a great series this month about decorating with pictures. Go check it out. And leave her some comment love!!
5. I really want to go see this movie.
6. I am done being pregnant. I am feeling frustrated that I can't move well, I walk like an OLD lady and it hurts every step, I pee a million times a day and at night, I am not sleeping well at all, I feel huge, I can't lift anything to put anything away at my house, I am exhausted constantly. I just want to get this kid out. I was saying something to Regan about all this (well complaining) and he said "do you remember one of the first things you said after you had Eli? I feel so much BETTER!" Yep. I do and I have a feeling that will be the case again :) Now if it'd just hurry it up!
7. Five different people have brought over treats or food to us since we got here. My MIL, Lindsay, Tisha, Christal and Whitney. Now ain't that nice! That's a welcome to town :)
8. I have an itching to craft. But you should SEE the craft room. Boxes, boxes and more boxes. It might be a while!
9. I need to break in my kitchen and bake something. Cookies tomorrow. Maybe donuts soon.
10. I am sooooooooo grateful that we moved onto a street where there are ton o' kidlets. My kids run up and down the street and play play play. It is lovely!