Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When school starts next week

The ol' blog will be back on schedule and weekly posts Sunday - Thursday.

Since I know you are all just missing me sooooo much in your lives.
hahahahahahahaha
And since a post is no fun without a picture....
here's a few to look at :)
The old Grain Elevator
The Power of the Sky
The Rockies at Night
(The Rocky mountains at night. It was pitch black out and I used my tripod to hold still enough to get enough light to take this shot! It was like a 2 minute exposure.)
Pinkie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are GORGEOUS, Rhonda. I love the landscapes you are taking these days. Miss you already!

Meaghan Clark said...

These are beautiful pictures Rhonda! I'm looking forward to more regular posts!

Brooke Snow said...

I so very much love love love that first shot. Yum.

LindsayB said...

these are so beautiful rhonda! i love that flower.

Stacy said...

Beautiful pictures. Makes me miss Canada. :)

The Lowry's said...

Amazing photos. Love all the landscape photos.

Amy said...

Beautiful photos Rhonda. Yep, I've been missing you in my life. :)

Alysha Sladek said...

cool photos! makes me want to try out the tripod... the clouds are awesome!