Monday, August 16, 2010

In the kitchen: BBQ Smores

BBQ Smores
We tried BBQing some smores for an FHE treat. It worked well. The marshmallows soft but not brown. But good.
Now it's time to taste it
Alden and Lucy and I enjoyed them. (Reg sometimes skips the treats we have around here. Me not so much.) :)
Aug 9- mmmm Smores
Surely EVERY summer must include Smores (on more than one occasion.)


So seems blog land has been pretty slow on a lot of blogs. Wondering who's still checking often and what you've all been doing lately. (and eating)

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Rhonda, it is great to catch up through your blog. Amazing photos and I always learn something new :)

Melanie

Catherine Dabels said...

I check everyday. And I eat everything I see.......

Lisha said...

Love your blog! I read it pretty much every day. I have a recipe for s'mores squares if you want it ... then you can do them all year round!

Crystal said...

I'm still here! In between the garden, the field where we are silaging, and summer company! Did you see that I started a cooking challenge, very much inspired by you?!!

Alysha Sladek said...

those look SO good!!! I LOVE smores. I make them WAY too often (in the microwave hahah). The best has to be when the marshmallow is toasty brown mmmmm

Unknown said...

once you try s'mores with peanut butter cups, there ain't no going back my friend. Give it a try you will not be disappointed. :-)

Anonymous said...

Steak sandwiches, stuffed zucchini,zucchini muffins, beet and carrot salad, roasted eggplant and potatoes...oh and lots of fresh fruit. Mike is cooking up a storm! Spending the days at the provincial parks and beaches, plus the library.

The Spencers said...

MMMM that looks so good! I'm totally going to copy you and do it for our FHE treat on Monday. My kids will love it! Thanks for the great idea!

Heather Moll said...

Oh my gosh, these look amazing! I adore your blog so much! I just don't comment as often as I should but I'm ALWAYS reading. :)

The Lowry's said...

Yum, everything always looks so much better too with amazing photos.