1. Drive while your baby is sick. For the least satisfactory trip have your baby get a double ear infection. (Bonus points for baby getting his two eye teeth as well.)
2. Baby screaming for most of the 6 1/2 hour car drive from pain in ears from elevation.
3. Spend time in an ER in some obscure place you are visiting.
4. Walk with crying baby while not getting to listen to any of wedding you drove 6 1/2 hours to listen to just far enough away so that you can see the couple, but not too close as to interrupt the wedding.
5. Have baby throw up all over play pen at least twice per night.
6. Have your daughter puke every where while driving home.
The Good Stuff that made up for the the Bad:
1. Got to visit with my cousin Amy morning before she got married. Her getting primped for the big day.
2. My mom being with me. Helping me. Driving while I tried my feeble attempts to soothe Eli. Buying turtles (which Alden enjoyed) for her class (you can only buy turtles in BC - not AB apparently)
3. Seeing lots of family I haven't seen in quite some time in lovely BC where it was pretty and green. (the pear tree in my aunts backyard)
(hanging out in the hotel in the morning)
4. The drugs that helped Eli and Lucy sleep on the way home.
5. The stop at the world's largest truck so the kiddos could run around and stretch their legs.
(trying to escape)
6. The bride and groom.
How was your long weekend???