Tuesday, June 03, 2008

and for the month of june...

Since it's a new month, the newest Scraptivity kit is out.
This is a picture of the kit....

And here are some things I made with this month's kit...





For all three of these pages I used blog posts as my journaling. It made them really quick pages.

Today I was the parent helper at Alden's school. And Alden asked me to make cinnamon buns for the class.... so I got up early and got them made. And quite a few of the kids just licked off the cream cheese icing.... and threw away the rest. But I guess at least Alden enjoyed it. It was really for him anyways.


We (supposed to be Alden helping but really was only Lucy "helping") made a thank you gift for Alden's teacher. This is it.



It's an altered bucket of pens. All the pens have little school themed brads in them.


And just cause she's a cutie....

7 comments:

Heather M. said...

Love your new creations especially the one of Alden with all the circles! Awesome journaling!
And that altered pen holder thingy is SO cool! What a great gift!
Love all your photos! Hope you are well.

Carmen said...

Cool idea the pens... Hmmm. May have to lift that one off of you! I usually make spa buckets for the teachers - but this year I have 4 teachers! Both Ethan and Bella have two teachers each. It will be costly... You are always a great source of inspiration to me!

LindsayB said...

that is the cutest idea with the pens. i love it! can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Susie said...

umm I wish I was your kids teacher, all i got was.....
Didn't I just see you ha. & I will be seeing you tomorrow.

Julia said...

love love love the pregnancy one. i think i'll do a similar one. good job.

Mary Mac said...

rhonda, I love all your new pages, especially the one with all the circles. You rocked that kit!

I've been thinking about you and your new little one on the way! Getting close now, hey?

Hope you are well!

Sarah Shaw said...

love those pages and That gift! I really need to get scrappin! that one journal entry about Alden. reminded me of what Jonah said yesterday. "dad is my friend, and Geneva is your friend, mom" I had to remind him that we are ALL friends in our family! talk about gender identification!