I've been meaning to make a post for oh, about a week. But you see the thing is I didn't want to be all complaining and such. And that's what it would have been. So really you should be thanking me.
Instead of mentioning that I am sick of throwing up still (seriously at 39 weeks you shouldn't be having morning sickness anymore!), annoyed that I have yet another cold with bad chest cough, can't sleep anymore.... those are things you don't need to read and if I am focusing on them, it kind makes me cranky.
So instead, here is a list of 10 things I am thankful for.
1. Thankful for a sweet sister in law who dropped by for a visit yesterday with rolo icream and skor bars since she thought I might be craving them. And even did the dishes twice while she was here.
2. Thankful for a really good friend, Sarah, who came over and spent the day with me, even bringing me and the kids lunch so I didn't have to make it. And cleaned up all the mess the kids made inside and out.
3. Thankful my other sister in law and mom could come up and sew these cool bags with me. And teach me to make these soft soled baby shoes.
4. Thankful for a SWEET deal I found on a year old barely used treadmill this week. And thankful that I convinced Regan that my next wedding shoot could cover the cost and justify buying it. We got it in the basement last night and I already used it.
5. Thankful that I have a few pairs of shorts that still fit me. And that I've only gained around 27 pounds this pregnancy.
6. Thankful for prayer. When I am sick and tired of the struggle this pregnancy has been. That I can pray to a loving Heavenly Father. And that He hears me, and sends comfort.
7. Thankful for a sweet five year old who slept in until 10 this morning.
8. Thankful the two year old daily 40 minute temper tantrums have slowed down in both frequency and length.
9. Thankful for all the people who are calling and checking up on me cause they care.
10. Thankful for a very patient husband who just hugs me when I cry from being so tired from lack of good sleep.