Wednesday, October 18, 2006

4 years old

I didn't get around to posting on his birthday - but Alden just turned 4 this past Sunday.
Pretty strange that I have a four year old.
Very strange.
Thought I would list 4 funny things he has said lately in honor of his big F-O-U-R.


















1. Yesterday while driving to the store:
A:"Mom, i've got good news and bad news"
M: "Okay, what's the bad news?"
A: "He didn't stick his tounge out."
M:" Um okay... well what's the good news?"
A: "He DID stick his tounge out.... see"
Then he stuck his tounge out at me.

2. On his birthday Regan told Alden that he used to be in my tummy.
So later he brought up again.
A:"Yep I was in mom's tummy... and it was dark in there."
Dad:"Oh really do you remember?"
A: " Yep. it was dark."

3. A:"Mom can you draw me an engine." He hands me a piece of paper.
M: "Sure how's this?"
A: "Draw Uncle Sean as the driver."
A: "Okay now we need a passanger car."
M:" Well who goes in this one?"
A:" Sonya, Kate and Aunty whoever."
M: "You mean Aunty Val?"
A: "Uhuh sure."

4. M: "Alden did you have any dreams last night?"
A: "Yep."
M: " What did you dream about?"
A: "Corn pops."

7 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

Happy Birthday Alden!!

He sounds sooo cute! What a vocabulary!

Carmen said...

Corn pops!! ha ha haaaa
He is a killer!!

Happy Birthday Alden!!

MonaS! said...

LOL - what a funny boy you have!!! Happy birthday Alden!

Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Happy Birthday Alden! Hope you had a great day! He is just too funny!

Heather M. said...

Hehehe! Too cute!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday, Alden!

Time really does fly, doesn't it? Off to Kindergarten next year! I love the conversations you've recorded - you must put them on a LO!!

Heather said...

LOL! I so need to write more down. Alden is funny!! happy 4th birthday to him.