Monday, January 02, 2006

well happy new year!


2006. That seems crazy. But here it is. I have been thinking a lot about my new years resolutiosn. I always make them. This year I am trying a new approach. A way of life approach. A way to improve myself. Starting the new year with a fresh slate. But I'll post more about that later.
I wanted to show what I've been working on. I made these two pretty journals. Decorative journals from scratch. I got these awesome three books from Donna Downey that I just love love love. (Thanks Mom!) And I am now a DD groupie! I wanna take her online class SO BAD - but just not fesible. Not right now. I'll just have to use her books as a spring board and come up with my own things. I am getting my day planner coiled today and I ahve already used my to do list keeper. I am a list maniac. Regan always bugs me about it. But I am sure he finds it completely endearing. (At least I hope so.) :) After it gets coiled I post more photos of it... but here is the inside of the to do list keeper. (I can keep changing the pad of paper so the outside holder gets used lots and lots. Now how cool is that!

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

It's VERY cool, that's how cool it is! Love the planner too! Great stuff! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your resolutions,

Kim Sanderson said...

I just love those books, major talent!!!