I got tagged by the fabulous Rebecca Cooper.... with a new game. So here it goes:
The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:
Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place.
Then add yourself to the bottom slot.
Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
Here you go ladies!!!
Here are the questions.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
1996. Hmmmm. My first year away from home. Living in Lethbridge. Delivering pizza for Dominos. (Yep gooooood tips.) Attending Lethbridge Community College. (To use the word attending loosely! )
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Just finding out I was pregnant with our dear little Lucy.
Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
1. Concerto Cookies (by Presidents Choice.) milk chocolate on top of a buttermilk cookie. Um hello. Perfection.
2. Really lately anything with chocolate and i enjoy it. mmmm. chocolate.
3. My new favorite bedtime snack is a BLT on a toasted bagel. (Good thing I am breastfeeding and burning lots of calories with that kind of bedtime snack!!!) Regan made one for me one night and it's my new favorite thing!
5. a good glass of 1% milk. (although in Nova Scotia it costs so stinking much that it's hard to enjoy it!!!)
Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. Bob the Builder theme song
2. If you're happy and you know it
3. Wonderwall by Oasis
5.More than words by Extreme - can you say classic!!
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our house. And buy a new one in Alberta to move to.
2. Go to France.
3. Buy a new mini van. (the saturn is on it's last leg.)
4. Buy scrapbooking supplies and art supplies.
5. Pay off my student loans
Five bad habits:
1. Totally a worrier.
2. I think I complain a bit too much.
3. seriously forgetful.
4. I need some patience.
5. Not putting the right priorities first.
Five things you like doing:
5. spending time with my family
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1. Heidi Swapp rub ons.
2. the 80's white leather boots that I wanted when I was a kid. (and I did get them and I did wear them(in the 80's) - but only once. Tramatic experience thanks to my brother.)
3. a saturn
Five favorite toys:
2. my computer
4. my bosch
5. My sewing machine