Sunday, November 20, 2005

a love of creation



I just finished this scrapbook page. I have been working on it for a couple days, since I have two kids now and one is still pretty small, I don't get to scrap as often as I did before. Bedtime at 7 pm for Alden isn't the same for Lucy yet. And I was just scanning my page and I thought how much I really love scrapbooking.
I found a great scrapper on TwoPeas today named momteacherwriter and she inspired me again to create.
Choosing the papers, the little additions you can add, sewing on my pages, ribbon, hand cutting my titles.... i love matching the colors and the feel of the supplies. And I love that I get to write and store memories for my children and others to read. I love photography and taking a really good picture. It is such a great hobby. I learned to love art from my mom and this is a form of art that combines so many things I love. And as Van Gogh said "The way to know life is to love many things." One of the many things I love.

No comments: