Friday, November 18, 2005
35 years with no end in sight
Yesterday I wanted to post (but it ended up being a BUSY day and night) and say Congrats to my mom and dad! November 17 was their 35th Wedding Annivesary. They got married still in their teens, when they were both still kids. But they have one of the best marriages I have ever seen. Just wanted to post a page I did a while back about mom and dad and how their marriage has taught and influneced my own marriage.
So I was thinking about a top ten list.
Things Mom and Dad taught me. (And this is just 10.... they taught me lots more. :) )
10. What a great thing marriage is.
9. No matter what goes on around you stick together.
8. Tithing works!
7. God really does listen and answer our prayers.
5. To notice and appreciate God's beautiful creations all around us.
4. Focus out instead of in. Service makes you feel better.
3. You always have enough to share with others.
2. Duty and dependance and To just quietly go about doing good.
1. That they love all their kids eternally.
Love you Mom and Dad!!! And Congrats!