Friday, June 22, 2012

Foto Friday: Our Year in Photos

ouryearinphotos

Month 6 Week 3: Season

For the third week of each month we'll focus on details.

To know more about this project you can read my first post here.

This was last week's but it hadn't happened yet and it is important to my kids.... if you can't tell they were um.... excited :) HA!

Our Year in Photos: Last Day

Three things to mention:
1. I didn't tell them to hug. They just do that sort of thing.
2. I thought I had put on my 17-55 lens and instead put on my macro.... so instead if getting a shot of the sign of the school too I was just glad I got both of them in it :)
3. I HOPE this summer is filled with happiness and them getting along this well the whole time.

You can see all my other entries for this project here

Go check out Brooke's over here!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Is this a photo of the last day of school?
Have a great summer guys!

Christal said...

love it!!