1. Doesn't this just make you SMILE?!!!
2. I put a new post over on my photo blog from a trip we took as a family last Saturday out to Waterton. It was SO windy and cold. The kids stayed in the van the whole time and Regan and I took turns getting out to take pictures.
3. Speaking of my photo blog look at this and scroll down to the bottom photos that caught their eye last week. That's kinda fun.
4. I finally finished my plate wall in my dining room. I love it. And i need to show you a picture some time!
5. I have been looking for curtains for my living room for a while.... still haven't found some i LOVE that there is enough panels of.
6. At our craft group we sewed pillows last week and i loove mine in my living room. Speaking of my loving room it is almost all done and then I'll how you a picture of it all. Before and After.
7. I feel like am beating a dead horse with this sleep thing. He. is. RIDICULOUS. I don't understand why he can't sleep regular hours. He doesn't for so long and then his body literally gives out on him and CANNOT wake him. Cause of his level of exhaustion.
I feel a bit baby bluish lately and when was talking to Regan he said are you sure it isn't three year old blues?? I am struggling with this child lately. His sleep (lack there of), his eating (and lack there of) his obsession with computers and tv. Heaven help me! Three is tough!!
8. We took a walk after school last week on a nice night and it ended in half of my children crying. Pretty sweet - i think so!
9. Tuesday at our house means it's cubs night!
10. I got called into my ward Relief Society Presidency this past Sunday. I am the first counselor. Should be fun and challenging.