hmmm so many things!
1. My kids. Especially when they are just being themselves, not all showy and performing. But really all the time. I get more satisfaction out of a good picture of my kids than of anything else.
2. Weddings. I really love shooting weddings. The more I have thought about why I love taking pictures at weddings it comes back to my own. My little sister died the week before my own wedding and that put a bit of a damper on things (to say the least). And now every time I am helping to make someone else's day special or share in their moments it makes me feel good. Makes me do what I needed others to do for me on my day. (And every time something minor goes wrong and the bride is all upset I think to myself, "things could be a LOT worse" - not that I would ever say that! ;) ) And in a round about way it makes me feel close to Kelly. Add some great dresses and hair and lots of love and you've got a great day!
3. Early morning sunrises. I don't like getting UP For them but I sure love taking pictures of them. I love the light just peaking over the mountains or the coulees. Love it and feel my testimony of an all powerful God every time.
4. Food. I love taking pictures of pretty food. And then I like to eat it. HA!
5. Couples. Newly weds, engaged, married long time. Love to take pictures of couples. Especially when I can catch them feeling the love for each other.
6. I love taking pictures of my nieces and nephews. (and all babies!)
7. Families. Especially in lifestyle mode. Not just sit here, but them DOING something, being themselves. Things that are THEM. :)
8. Artistic Commercial type stuff. Like this shoot. Still one of my favorite shoots cause of all the freedom he gave me to just let me come up with what my mind saw.
Things i'd love to try photographing:
1. "magazine/fashionish" kind of stuff. Sounds totally fun to me!
2. Some "styled" shoots ie with props and a designer and all kinds of stuff. I have a few different ideas I'd love to try!