Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Babies

None for us. But lots of our friends and families have had babies lately. And Eli is L.O.V.I.N.G. it though! Seriously he is a little baby obsessed. When he sees a baby he has to say really loud "BABY" and point. Church. Driving. In books. Really anywhere. He'll hold a doll and point to it and say baby.
Eli kissing Maggie
He looooves Jen's baby Maggie. A lot.
Eli with Maggie

Here he is with his cousin Gavin (check out his hand on Gavin's head even though Alden is holding Gavin.
Eli with Gavin (and Alden)

With another friend Marina's baby Reggie.
Eli with Reggie

And I couldn't find a picture but he likes to hold Susie's little Hannah too. (Sus - I know you took one before on your camera)

Sometimes still he likes to be my baby and have me hold him like a baby and sing to him. I can't believe how big he is getting! Of all my kids I wouldn't have expected Eli to love babies so much. Before I got out the camera he'd probably been sitting her holding Maggie for like 5 minutes.

It is ridiculously cute of him.

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

too cute :) maybe time for another one?? jk

Amy said...

Yep, I've heard him shout out "baby!" in church.

Susie said...

I could send you a pic of him and hannah, clearly you've got a few of him and babies though. Him and Sadie are the only ones that wanna look and hold the babies for more than 2 seconds. He can cuddle Hannah anytime, so no rush on giving him his own.