1. Been editing a neighbor and friend's photos.
2. We got two days of Regan around (Monday and Tuesday) and it was great. Especially in the middle of all of these 24 hour call days.
3. I really really am enjoying taking an online class called the Stories At Hand Class with Jessica Sprague. (I'll try and post my cute little binder I'm making soon.
4. I'm finished editing the last wedding photos.
5. I've been thinking a lot about the upcoming move for us. (Not until next spring) and where we will be going and where we will be living. Read this and thought it was gooood timing for me.
6. We watched the Remembrance Day programs with the kids and thought about how thankful I am to live in a free country. And that my family has not had to fight in a war.
7. Someone asked me about photography tips and I can't seem to find my post about it. But, Read this. There are some great articles here!
8. Read this about Christmas gifts and thought it was a good idea.
"1. Something to read
2. Something they need
3. Something they want
4. Something to wear"
9. Two recipe blogs to share.
A Year of Crockpot Recipes
10. All three of my kids have runny noses. And I HATE boogies. Nothing grosses me out more than green snot. Nasty.
11. Eli isn't sleeping so good because of his plugged up nose. Makes sucking his thumb a little bit difficult for the little man.
12. Found this new blog I like.