The reunion was good. Lucy ended up sleeping the house with me and Eli. I was pretty sleepy the next day, but as of lately that is par for the course around here!
Some blogs and sites that I love that I wanted to share.
1.Soule Mama A momma named Amanda. She has this book which as I am reading it sounds a lot like my childhood. All the things she does with her kiddos, my momma did with us. Not all of them. But a lot of it is so second nature to my way of thinking cause of my mom. And yes all of my siblings are creative.
2. Simple Mom i love this site. Great ideas about being a momma. I just found it recently and I'll already hooked!
3. Pioneer Woman I looooove her site. The cooking - fabulous. The writing - witty. The photography - amazing. This whole site rocks!
4. Sew Mama Sew Love this blog for all things sewing. I mean how cute is this??? I totally want to make one for my kiddos!!!!
5. Decorative Country Living I think this is a whole site full of eye candy. I'd love to buy beautiful things for my home (when I get one) from here!
6.Let's explore I love the fun ideas on this site. And I really wanna order some of the cool-io things in their shop!
7. Jennifer Really enjoying her scrapbooking style lately. It's so happy and bright. And so are her kiddos and pictures.I have lots of scrapbooking blogs I love... but this one is fairly new to me and I love it!
What sites are you a big fan of??