1. Check out my generous, sweet, kind, friend Heather's cute picture of Eli. Good eh?? I'm excited to see the other ones she did. :)
2. Lucy has decided that she likes to sit on my lap while I breastfeed. Yes it is totally annoying. She has to poke at me parts and say "mom what is that, let me see it." She's a tiny bit emotional lately too.
3. Got a new calling at church. And I am TOTALLY excited about it. Enrichment Leader. (this explains what it is) I'm super excited to get classes and groups going. My dream calling.
4. Regan delivered his first baby all by himself (well the doctor was there). Which is pretty cool.
5. I'd love to be doing some scrapbooking. But my basement is waaaay to cold to take little Eli down too. So it's just gonna have to wait..... hopefully soon! Here are some creations from the July kit (I made just days before Eli was born)
6. Alden is still so delighted to have Eli around. It is sooooo cute. HE loves to hold him, sing to him, help me give him a bath.
7. This weekend we get to go with all my family to Radium Hot Springs for a reunion of sorts. Should be lots of fun. My kiddos ask each morning how many days are left until the cousin weekend.
8. Little Eli in his Sunday outfit.