1. I am at 31 (or 32??) weeks... and I still haven't taken my diabetes test.... I may keep forgetting. Whoops.
2. My grandma is here for the week. We are doing lots of baking and freezer meals. Christmas and baby prep.
3. I have become obsessed with making this bread from pinterest that is actually from here.
4. Basketball wrapped up for both kids. They both really loved it. (I watched Lucy a couple times and I think she was more interested in the social aspect... not that I was surprised by that!)
5. Speaking of this girl, she is such a social butterfly. I think in the past two weeks she has been invited to 4 or 5 different play dates. And she LOVES it. She love love loves playing with friends.
6. My back hurts. I walk like an old lady.
7. I am amazed at how many people have trees up already.
8. I love a good sunset.
9. I love board games... tried any lately you love?? Tis the season for games!
10. We had a fun pie potluck party with pingpong last weekend. It was a ton o fun and might become a tradition around our house.