1. Conference was great. Lots of distractions this year so I am glad I can go back and listen and reread the inspired messages.
2. If you didn't see the post about Lucy's 7th birthday party go back to yesterday's post and read all about it.
3. Last week I got to go to Eli's preschool class and be a helper. Thank goodness I have a friend who will watch Oliver for me so I can do stuff like that!
4. I've recently realized I love making homemade pizza. I always have but I got some restaurant pans and a pizza peel and stone and now I love it even MORE! We seem to have pizza on Fridays lately... a lot.
5. Apparently I probably have something in my arms. That is quite painful... I can't remember the big medical name Regan told me it is. But it's like Carpel tunnel except in your elbows and the outside of your hands. It makes my hands weak and it makes my arms go numb a lot. It is really annoying... but at least I am throwing up less :)
6. Since it was Lucy's b-day this past week I made cupcakes for her class. Red Velvet cupcakes. Some times I wonder if other kids are like where are the normal white cupcakes when I bring stuff like this :) But Lucy's loves it and that is why I am doing it!
7. Are you thinking about Halloween costumes yet?
8. I am moving forward with my plans to make my blogs into one blog.
9. Speaking of my other blog, I've been busy putting up more pictures over there.
10. Oliver is pretty much walking. Still totally like a drunken man... but he can do it!