1. Well I've been too stressed to post. :) But things are looking to work out. So I'll just update as to how things are now and skip over all the stress that has happened in the past month! We are moving to Raymond next week. Bought a house. Renting out our house.
2. Shot two weddings this past weekend and it just about killed me. :) A couple shots from each.
3. One of those weddings was in Cranbook BC so Regan and I made a weekend of it and stayed there for a couple days. And seriously I sat around and did NOTHING since I could barely walk the next day.
4. My friend Nichole took a few pictures of me when I was taking her family pictures last week. I was going to do a full photo shoot with my other friend but frankly I have no idea WHEN that would have worked out.
5. I have been on hold at various utilities places for almost 2 hours now..... now THAT's a party!
6. Did I mention I was done being pregnant? Not actually done, but feel done. I have been having BAD Braxton Hicks contractions. Like keeping me up at night bad. So this morning when I couldn't sleep I got up and ate half a deep and delicious cake. With milk and a banana. You know, to balance it out. Well maybe it was only 1/3. But I've only gained 24 pounds so far this pregnancy. So let me eat my cake!
7. I am really behind on Foto Friday. Two pictures I did take but never posted from past weeks of it....
8. She has taught her self to read. She thinks that in Grade one you should read. So she just did it. This morning I had taken her to the library and got a bunch of those level 1 and 2 readers and she sat on the couch for 2 hours and read them all. I tested her on the words you need to read by the end of grade one and she read all but 8 and then promptly sat down and studied them so she'd know ALL of them.
9. The kids and I were going a little mental with dad working so much. Sooo I enrolled them in a cartooning class at the Bowman Art's center here in town. They LOVED it.
10. My inlaws garden at 6am. thanks to Eli :)