i saw a list that made me wonder.....
if I could remember myself.
it's a list of books i've read.....
but I don't know if I could remember all the books I have read.
I read a lot.
A lot of kids books.
A lot of recipe books.
A lot of parenting books.
I love historical fiction and religious books.
Some times where the reading is a mininum.
And I have spurts of more reading.
Especially when I was pregnant with Alden.
No kids to tend, we were living across the country in a city where I didn't know anyone.
I read a LOT during the last month of my pregnancy.
Currently I am reading...
(i like to have a few on the go... depending on my mood)
1. The Measure of a Man: A Spiritual Autobiography by Sidney Poitier
(it's pretty good so far... but a few words that I am blacking out with my marker.)
2. Pay it Forward
3. Overindulgence and Your children
Instead now, how about I list the books I want.....
1. Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows(the new one)
2. Dispatches from the Edge by Anderson Cooper
3. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
4. Clean & Simple: Scrapbooking: The Sequel by Cathy Zielske
5. Collage Discovery Workshop by Claudine Hellmuth
6. Alphabetica by Lynne Perella
7. Encyclopedia of An Ordinary Life by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Any books you are on the hunt for??