Friday, December 02, 2005

stinkin' cute!

Yep that's my kids. Stinkin' cute.



Is this out fit SO CUTE?? Aunty Whitney (and Uncle Brad) got the sweater for Lucy, the jeans are from my friend Shannon and the long sleeved onsie is from another Vanessa.


Alden has always loved vehicles. But the past three days he has been ALL ABOUT his race cars lately. He asks for them when he first gets up. And they go with him all around the house. It is so cute to see him totally immersed in play. He talks while playing with a running commentary or just imaginary play now. And it is so neat to see the small changes in his play that show his mind is growing up. I asked him if we could go for a car drive today to do some errands and go places. I wanted to know if he would be good. He said "no, I be bad." Okay. No errands today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! I LOVE that vest!!!! My favorite colors and pattern!!! CUTE, CUTE!

Tammy said...

TOTALLY STINKING CUTE!!! She is so adorable!! Love the outfit!

Unknown said...

These pics are adorable Rhonda. Lucy looks so grown up in that little sweater. And well...Alden is just too cute.

Kerry Zerff said...

Wonder if they make that vest in big girl sizes, I love it!!! I can't believe how quickly she's growing up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! She is stinkin' cute!!! LOVE that vest!

rebecca said...

so adorable!