1. Yesterday we did "get ready for school stuff". Which really included a lot of cleaning and some last minute laying around :) hahahaha.
2. Regan won the inaugural Labor Day tennis classic in a tiebreaker.
3. Last week Regan took a couple days off work. We went to the HooDoo's one day. We had fun.
(Lucy took this one of me and Eli)
4. And I spent one day shopping in Calgary by myself. It was fun to have no one to stop and take to the bathroom or anyone being bored. But really the best part was meeting up with my good friend Sarah for a little bit. Ah I miss her.
5. I got to take few shots of my sweet new niece Ivy.
6. Do you see the face in the hoodoo??
7. Yep... almost a family picture but Alden wouldn't move down sooooo here we are.... kind of.
8. Did I mention the basement is driving me crazy??
9. The kids started school today and they both came home happy. I'd say it was a success!
10. I realized this morning that I really need to go grocery shopping for basics.