Thursday, October 20, 2011
List 42 : Things I Wish I was better at
1. Parenting. There is a lot I could say about this. But I'll just leave it as that.
2. Knitting / crocheting (Easier to be better at it when you don't even know how to do it!) :)
3. Photography. I want to improve more.
4. Accomplishing things. Lately at least. But then I realize I've got a 4 week old.
5. Not caring what people think.
6. Sending thank you cards. It's my goal lately. I've sent out a few. I LOVE it when people take the time to say thank you to me, so I'm trying to do it for others.
And since I missed a few.... here is List 40 from two weeks ago....
List 40 : Things that Inspire Me:
1. My faith
2. this blog
3. Reading good books.
4. Stimulating conversation with great people
5. A good night's sleep.
6. Great photographs.