Before the list a few things...
1. Thanks for the comments on the trip and pictures. It really was nice. Now I am peeling like a mad woman (in fact Alden asked if I had leprosy :) )
2. Check out this giveaway on my friend Kathy's blog. She's already given away a couple but if she gets 75 comments she'll do another!
3. And my other friend Catherine is having a blog birthday give away too... here
Now on to the list!
Well I missed two lists in my trip / blogging break. I might make them up later so that at the end of the year I have them all.
1. Book of Mormon & Bible. Of course I have to say that :) hahaha I DO read them over and over.
2. The Harry Potter Series.
3. The Creative Family by Amanda Soule
4. Streams to the River, River to the Sea by Scott O'Dell. I have loved this book since I was a KID! I wish I had a copy!
5. I could list a whole pile of cookbooks that I read parts of again and again. But I won't ;)
6. Anne of Green Gables. (or any of the other ones in the series!)
7. A Joyful Mother of Children: The Magic and Mayhem of Motherhood by Linda Eyre. When I am feeling discouraged about my lack of mothering skills I read parts of this book again and again.
How about you??