Really I should start calling these Monday's seven... since they are often up on Monday. But doesn't Sunday Seven just have a better ring to it??
1. Thankful that we are only five days away from Regan's Christmas break. Five more days of him being gone a LOT and then we have him 24 hours a day until January 2nd. It's going to be a good christmas holidays.
2. Thankful for sister in laws who phone me to see how I am. Or to see what I think. Or to tell me about their kiddos. Or whatever. Just glad I have sister in laws.
3. Thankful for good sleepers. We got up today at 9:30. Yes, I know I am spoiled. That is why school mornings are so hard around here.... cause we all like to sleep in. Kindergarden next year should be interesting!!
4. Thankful for the Christmas season. Love the music. Love giving presents. Love the decorations. Love Christmas cards. Love turkey dinner....mmmmmmm. Love the true meaning. Love it all.
5. Thankful that I thought of the BEST presents for Regan this year. I always struggle getting him things since he doesn't want anything. But MAN think I did good this year. :) (I'd tell you but he reads this sometimes.)
6. Thankful for our little Sunday tradition of 10 questions. Regan and I alternate weeks asking each other questions. About anything. Really it is just planned conversation. We go thru spurts of consistency. But it is just so fun to just sit and talk and talk.
7. Thankful for a clean kitchen.