Sunday, July 08, 2007

leaving on a jet plane

Well we are off to LA.

I realized this is a few firsts for me.
First night without Lucy.
First time on a plane without kids.
First time to stay in a hotel consecutive nights.
First time I'll see a hot beach...with palm trees.
First time to California.
First time in a city bigger than Calgary.
First time I've rented a car. (i've been in one but I didn't rent it)
First time I've left my kiddos for more than 3 days.
First time having a passport.
First time flying into the states.


Wish me luck.
:)
I'm sure I'll have some pictures to share when I get back.

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Have fun!! Enjoy your time away!!

Crystal said...

Lots of exciting things happening for you, Rhonda!! Enjoy - and be sure to give us a full report when you get back. Travel safely.

MonaS! said...

Have fun - enjoy the time without the kids! Can't wait to get a full report and see photos!!

Heather M. said...

Woohoo!!! Have a GREAT time!!! Can't wait to see photos!