Friday, February 24, 2012

Foto Friday: Our Year in Photos

ouryearinphotos
Month 2 Week 4: Family Time.

For the fourth week of each month we'll focus on details.

To know more about this project you can read my first post here.

I picked to focus on ping pong. As that is something that our family loves to play lately (since Christmas when we GOT the table). It is something the kids are learning to play (well only Alden and Lucy) and I am still learning too.

Our Year in Photos
Our Year in Photos

And Lucy trying to play....



You can see all my other entries for this project here

Go check out Brooke's over here!

Please tell me if you have a link somewhere for playing along and I'll add the links.

3 comments:

Brooke Snow Photography said...

Love the stop motion! Such a creative idea for images that deal with motion :) What a great skill to learn for coordination! I'd be horrible at it!!

Heather M. said...

how fun! love that little video of lucy. :)

Let the party begin... said...

Gosh its incredible what you know. I'm always so happy when I get a shot that is just perfect! The kids are certainly enjoying their Christmas gift, lol!